Believe In Tomorrow’s respite housing program offers year-round, free retreats for critically ill children and their families. Our beach and mountain properties allow families to get away, relax, and reconnect together to aid the child’s recovery. Families are required to submit a three-part application to our respite program, including a portion completed by the patient’s medical team.
Before completing an application please ensure the following criteria are met:
- Patient is 17 years old or younger
- Patient is undergoing treatment for a life-threatening illness, including but not limited to: cancer, cardiology-related illnesses, and organ transplants. Other life-threatening illnesses may be considered.
- Patient must be on active treatment and seen by a doctor at least once a month. Active treatment often includes chemotherapy, radiation, dialysis, transplant surgery, BMT, and open heart surgery. A patient is eligible until one year after completing active treatment.
- Family must be able to provide transportation to and from a respite home, and provide their own meals during the respite stay
- Family must be respectful and responsible, with no indication of inability to abide by rules or regulations
If you are unfamiliar with our Respite program or process, or have questions, please contact our Programs Coordinator at 410-744-1032 or email@example.com.
Please return Respite Application to :
Believe In Tomorrow Children’s Foundation
6601 Frederick Road
Baltimore, MD 21228
or fax to: 410-744-1984