Celebrating 25 years of serving critically ill children and their families at The Children’s House at Johns Hopkins!
Saturday, November 17, 2018
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
$125 per ticket.
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
$1,000 per table of 10.
Click Here to Purchase a table of 10
6817 Dogwood Road
Baltimore, MD 21244
Can’t make it to the event but still want to help? How about donating $25 for 25? Help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary by making a gift of $25, $125, $250 or more. Click here to Donate.
Silver Celebration Sponsorship and Event Program Book Ads
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your brand and expand your market! Interested sponsors can click here to review the sponsorship and event program book levels below for details about which level may be most appropriate. For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Danna Gildersleeve at 410.614.2560 or DGildersleeve@BelieveInTomorrow.org
This special anniversary celebration includes:
- Pre-event awards reception, by invitation only
- Cocktails, hors d’oeuvre stations, gourmet buffet dinner, and dessert bar
(beer, wine, and soft drinks complimentary)
- Program emcee by a WBAL TV anchor
- Special remarks by Honored Guest Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr. and a Children’s House Family
- Invited Guests: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, Johns Hopkins Medicine Leadership
- Celebrity congratulatory video messages from Mike Rowe, Nate Berkus, and more
- Live music and roving entertainment
- Interactive raffles and games of chance
- Live & silent auctions
- Final hour of music and dancing
Are you planning to join us for our Silver Celebration and need accommodations? For your convenience, a limited number of rooms have been reserved at The Hilton Baltimore BWI. A discounted rate is available until November 2, 2018 by mentioning Believe In Tomorrow. For more information, please click here.