Celebrating 25 years of serving critically ill children and their families at The Children’s House at Johns Hopkins
We invite every family, volunteer, donor, and supporter who has made The Children’s House at Johns Hopkins a home away from home since 1993 to join us at our 25th Anniversary celebration.
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Location: Martin’s West, 6817 Dogwood Road, Baltimore, MD 21244
Ticket Price: $125 per ticket, $1,000 per table of ten
Special Honored Guest: Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
Invited Guests: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, Johns Hopkins Medicine Leadership
This special anniversary celebration includes:
- Pre-event awards reception, by invitation only
- Cocktails, hors d’oeuvre stations, gourmet buffet dinner, and dessert bar
(beer, wine, and soft drinks complimentary)
- Program emcee by a WBAL TV anchor
- Special remarks by Honored Guest Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr. and a Children’s House Family
- Celebrity congratulatory video messages from Mike Rowe, Nate Berkus, and more
- Live music and roving entertainment
- Interactive raffles and games of chance
- Live & silent auctions
- Final hour of music and dancing
Please click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.