- 2712 O’Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD 21224
- Opened in 2006
The Believe In Tomorrow House at St. Casimir is the first stand-alone hospital housing facility nationwide to focus exclusively on the long-term housing needs of pediatric bone marrow transplant patients and their immediate family members. Typically, pediatric bone marrow transplant patients receive treatment for 60 to 120 days following a transplant, during which time they are required to reside within 15 minutes of the hospital. The St. Casimir hospital housing facility is situated along the waterfront of Baltimore, MD, just a short distance from the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center.
Families staying in one of the facility’s seven furnished apartments can take advantage of several large common areas, an enclosed garden courtyard, and a rooftop deck. They can walk along the waterfront and enjoy the amenities of an upscale community while living in a building that promotes group support during long-term hospital stays and treatment.
Here are just a few of the amenities available to the children and families that stay with us:
- Each private apartment is outfitted with a kitchenette, living & dining room, bathroom, bedroom with at least two queen beds, cable TV, and Wi-Fi
- Play area with flat screen TVs, video games, toys, movies, and books
- Full-service elevator
- Common kitchen and dining area
- Volunteer van driver services, as available
- Gated courtyard and private deck overlooking the Baltimore Harbor
From the very small to the very large, in-kind contributions help defray our costs and can provide a greater sense of comfort to our families.
View or download our current Hospital Housing Wish List here!
To see the inside of the House at St. Casimir, take our virtual tour below!